The Office of the Registrar and Student Records maintains the integrity of student academic records and manages effective policies and practices regarding registration, academic progress, and graduation for Voorhees College.  

The Office of the Registrar and Student Records is here to ensure that alumni, faculty, staff, current and prospective students are informed and have access to services that they need.


Inquire about the registration process and learn what needs to be done prior to registering for class.

In order to register for classes, you must declare your major upon applying for admission to Voorhees College.

Please follow steps as outlined:

  1. DECLARE YOUR MAJOR! Please list your major on the Admissions Application and the information will be transmitted to the Office of the Registrar and Student Records. (Massachusetts Hall, Room 103).
  1. Once, you have been accepted to Voorhees, the Office of the Registrar and Student Records will assign your academic advisor and inform you via email.
  1. Be sure to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor to further discuss your matriculation at Voorhees.

Academic Deans

School of Business and

Dr. Katherine Whittaker – Academic Dean – School of Business + Entrepreneurship

Email Address:

Voorhees Campus Location: St. James Building

Room: 133

Phone: 803.780.1069


School of Humanities, Education and Social Sciences

Dr. Tywana Chenault –
Academic Dean – School of Humanities, Education, and Social Sciences

Office Location: Humanities Building
Room #:
Office Number:
Email Address:

School of Science, Technology, Health and Human Services

Dr. Zhabiz Golkar–
Academic Dean
– School of Science, Technology, Health and Human Services

Office Location: Allen M. Voorhees Science Center
Room #:
Office Number:
Email Address:

Transfer Credits

The Office of the Registrar and Student Records evaluates, processes and incorporates transferring courses into your academic record. Utilize our office to receive the correct information as it relates to you receiving proper transfer credit.

Graduation and Commencement

Graduation is such a momentous milestone in your life. Explore what you need to do in order to submit your graduation application so you’re ready for your commencement ceremony.

Apply for Graduation

You can apply for graduation as well as find details on our commencement ceremonies that are conducted each Spring semester. Please download the Graduation Application as your first step in moving toward graduation from your academic program.

Carefully review the graduation application and pay close attention to deadlines. Pay the required graduation application fee as outlined on the application. Before submitting your graduation application to the Office of the Registrar and Student Records, be sure to make an appointment with your academic advisor to conduct your senior audit. Next, consult with the Coordinator of Career Planning and Placement located in the Wright Potts Library, Career Center, Library 2nd floor. Finally, submit completed graduation application along with receipt of payment to the Office of the Registrar and Student Records (Massachusetts Hall Room 103) and make an appointment for your official final audit.

Ordering of Academic Regalia

In addition, you can place your order for academic regalia through with the Herff Jones website; where you can begin to celebrate your academic achievements.  


Need more details, ask a question, or just want to make a suggestion?  Your opinion is very important to us.  Please be specific in letting us know how we can further assist you. You can contact us for record requests at, or directly via the details provided below.

Felicia Mason-Garner

Registrar and Compliance Specialist


Kimberly Smalls

Assistant Registrar


Pamela Wade

Assistant Coordinator & Academic Advising Module Manager


Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm

Mailing Address
Voorhees College
Office of the Registrar and Student Records
Post Office Box 678
Denmark, SC 29042

Campus Address
Massachusetts Hall
151 Academic Circle
Denmark, SC 29042


Utilize the site to find our most commonly used forms for enrollment verifications, independent studies, change of major, course substitution, course overload, data requests and applying for graduation.

Change of Major Form
Senior Audit Form
Single Class Withdrawal Form
Course Overload Form
Data Request Form
Declaration of Major Form
Enrollment Verification Form
Graduation Application
Instructor Withdrawal Form
Official College Withdrawal Form
Student Consent Form
Transient Form

Learn More About Voorhees

Not sure where to begin?  Let one of our Admissions Counselors get you started on the right path.

Connect with an Admissions Counselor